Website O&L Centre (Pty) Ltd
Your dream job could be just a few clicks away. But first you need to build a candidate profile. Once your profile is created, navigate to the desired opportunity and apply.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide professional and specialised wellness and support services to the O&L Group Operating Companies. To improve and maintain the highest possible degree of a holistic wellness culture focused on maintaining optimum quality of life of all employees.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Social Work.
- Registered with Health Professions Council of Namibia (HPCNA).
- Accredited Counselling Training Certification.
- Accredited Employee Wellness Certification will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Employee Wellness or Workplace Programs is a requirement.
- Relevant experience working in a corporate environment will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in counselling, health and wellness education and training is a requirement.
- Implement and coordinate wellness prevention and intervention programs.
- Provide psycho-social support, counseling, and coaching services as per needs of Operating Companies, employees, and their immediate family members.
- Provide crisis intervention and trauma related services for the Operating Companies.
- Visit assigned operating company business units on a regular basis.
- Provide a wide range of wellness training to employees.
- Assist Operating Companies in addressing organizational challenges related to employee health and wellness matters.
- Research, design, develop and evaluate the Employee Health and Wellness best practice.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A valid Code 08 driver’s license is a requirement.
- MS Office proficient.
- Excellent communication (writing, presentation, verbal and listening) skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong administrative, analyzing and problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Team player with a high level of integrity.
- Customer Service orientation.
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1390
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.