Website Namib Mills
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all Electrical equipment on the Feedmaster Okapuka premises
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Electrical and electronic maintenance of all relevant equipment.
- Fault finding and rectification on all relevant equipment.
- Provision of standby service on 24 hours, seven days a week basis.
- Compilation, acquisition, maintenance and updating of all electronic and electrical documentation.
- Organisation and control of spare parts procurement and stores.
- Organisation and maintenance of hardware and software documentation archives.
- Definition and updating of maintenance and documentation systems and standards, as well as equipment standards.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Policies as laid down by law and the company.
- Always wear proper and clean PPE as prescribed by the company.
- Work area/workbench must be cleaned when job is completed.
- Timeously attending to call-outs.
- On time reporting/feedback on call-out if any occurred.
- Performing of additional tasks as and when required and performing it to best of ability and according to company standards and procedures.
Supervise assistant as per company procedure and apply “on the Job Training” for the assistant.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS & EPERIENCE FOR THIS POSITION
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- S3/T4 (NTD – National Technical Diploma)
- Recognized equivalent tertiary qualification in the field of electronic/electrical or instrumentation engineering.
- Knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems is a prerequisite Hands-on experience in such systems will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Windows based office systems such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Namibian citizen OR eligible to become a Namibian citizen
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
- Valid Driver’s license
- Willing to fulfill standby duties
Feedmaster (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS SHOULD BE FORWARDED (not larger than 2MB)
SUBJECT LINE FOR APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE: FMP005– ARTISAN: ELECTRICIAN (OKAPUKA)
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH THIS SUBJECT LINE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org