Website Namib Mills
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all Electrical equipment on the Feedmaster Okapuka premises
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Electrical and electronic maintenance of all relevant equipment.
- Fault finding and rectification on all relevant equipment.
- Provision of standby service on 24 hours, seven days a week basis.
- Compilation, acquisition, maintenance and updating of all electronic and electrical documentation.
- Organisation and control of spare parts procurement and stores.
- Organisation and maintenance of hardware and software documentation archives.
- Definition and updating of maintenance and documentation systems and standards, as well as equipment standards.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Policies as laid down by law and the company.
- Always wear proper and clean PPE as prescribed by the company.
- Work area/workbench must be cleaned when job is completed.
- Timeously attending to call-outs.
- On time reporting/feedback on call-out if any occurred.
- Performing of additional tasks as and when required and performing it to best of ability and according to company standards and procedures.
- Supervise assistant as per company procedure and apply “on the Job Training” for the assistant.
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS & EPERIENCE FOR THIS POSITION
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- S3/T4 (NTD – National Technical Diploma)
- Recognized equivalent tertiary qualification in the field of electronic/electrical or instrumentation engineering. Other:
- Knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems is a prerequisite Hands-on experience in such systems will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Windows based office systems such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Namibian citizen OR eligible to become a Namibian citizen
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
- Valid Driver’s license
- Willing to fulfill standby duties
Feedmaster (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS SHOULD BE FORWARDED (not larger than 2MB)
SUBJECT LINE FOR APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE: FMP390057– ARTISAN: ELECTRICIAN (OKAPUKA)
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH THIS SUBJECT LINE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org