Website Oshikoto Regional Council
Driver Grade 12
- Record and submit fuel vouchers.
- Contribute input towards the completion of the transport report.
- Complete Trip authority and Log Book.
- Transport staff members to do official duties.
- Transport materials and equipments.
- Assist to load and offload materials and equipments from the vehicle.
- Cleaning of vehicles.
- Check oil, water, tyres pressure and other accessories.
- Reports on performance/defects of the vehicle.
- Report any accidents and damages to vehicles.
- Ensure that vehicle tools are available and well placed at all times
- Carry out any other official duties assigned from time to time
- Grade 10 certificate with 24 points in seven subjects and a D symbol in English.
- A three years Code B driving license.
Preference will be given to candidates with a pass grade 12 certificate
NB: Women and people with disabilities who meet the advertisement requirements are encouraged to apply.
Kindly take note that hand delivered and emailed applications will not be accepted, therefore all interested applicants should apply through NIEIS platform.
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.