|Introduction||The CE Driver will have to drive long distances in Namibia to collect and deliver goods to branches and customers weekly.|
|Job Functions||Collecting and delivering goods and maintaining a good record of all actions. Load and unload cargo safely.|
|Specification||• Towing of accident trucks driving long distances.
• Collecting damaged trucks with a chain, winch, or steering block taking absolute road safety into consideration.
• Using your own initiative in difficult situations.
• Refuel and clean vehicle.
• Report road incidents to the supervisor.
• Follow traffic laws.
• Inspect trucks and vehicles and record general and mechanical issues.
• Follow accident procedures.
• Keep Log-book updated.
• Plan routes.
• Excellent customer service.
• Feedback to supervisor and salespeople.
• Keep commercial driver’s license up to date.
|Requirements||• Grade 12 plus 1 year experience.
• Fully Computer Literate in MS Office 2013, Multi, Impact, and Pastel.
• Valid Namibian CE Driver’s License
• Clean driving record.
• Must be medically fit for duty.
• Basic understanding of cars and automotive maintenance.
• Bilingual with fluency and proficiency in both Afrikaans and English.
• Good interpersonal skills to resolve conflict and difficult situations.
• Ability to analyze unsafe conditions and act accordingly.
• Ability to work effectively with others.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure and be task and deadline-orientated.
• Excellent organizational skills.
To apply for this job please visit aps.com.na.