BC Stone Products Namibia
- You will be responsible for deliveries in and around town as well as the pick-up of goods for the company.
- Priority is for the office personnel to be picked up in the mornings and to be taken home in the evenings.
- Pick-up of employees or clients from airports and or hotels.
- The vehicle must always be kept clean.
- Daily checklists must be done and reported if there are problems.
- Logbook should be completed daily as per your instructed routes.
- All other information will be divulged during the interview.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
- Must have grade 10
- Must have a police clearance record.
- Must be in possession of a valid code CE driver’s license with a valid PDP.
Phone #: 064-281250
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.