Website RM Wispeco Steel and Aluminium
DEBTORS CLERK (WINDHOEK)
To maintain and evaluate records of financial transactions in account books and computerised accounting systems.
- Prepare and record financial information to the company’s accounting system mainly, sales, supplier payments, customer receipts and customer payments.
- Compile and reconcile financial information such as general ledger accounts.
- Manage, organise, and process relevant debtor’s discrepancies using database applications.
- Prepare and record monthly general ledger journals
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts up to TB level.
- Communicate and provide information to the Senior Accountant by relevant methods assist on other financial accounts to operate effectively, connecting to other shareholder groups.
- Ensure that monthly reporting is done timeously.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring that the Import VAT, VAT, PAYE and withholding tax are done on time.
- Explain billing invoices to third parties when needed.
- Load payments on internet banking platform.
- Ensure that statements are send out to all debtors timeously monthly
- Follow up regularly on overdue accounts.
- Grade 12 and relevant tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years working experience as a debtor’s clerk
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office & Accounting systems)
- Ability to prioritise work, work efficiently and accurately under pressure and be able meet deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com