Website Bank of Namibia
- Receive and upload STRs/SARs/RFIs/AIFs/CTRs/EFTs/IFTs and other relevant reports received by the FIC from AIs, RIs, LEAs and persons.
- Receive, capture and manage financial and other relevant data on goAML system or in other format designated for this purpose.
- Upload documents and data sets to goAML and other relevant internal databases.
- Conduct cleansing, and evaluation of STR/SAR/AIF, in order to identify shortcomings in submitted datasets.
- Prepare referral reports on shortcomings relating to reporting requirements for review and approval by supervisors.
- Collate all relevant information, sifting out useless, irrelevant, inaccurate and duplicated information, and identify patterns, anomalies and information gaps.
- Orderly arrange information for determination of relationships; and Systematically file and store information, to enable subsequent retrieval.
- Disseminate information and intelligence disclosures to relevant stake holders/authorised officers as directed.
- Daily update all manual and electronic registers to enable a current status update.
- Timely preparation of all relevant statistical reports for review by supervisors.
- Obtain feedback on intelligence disclosures from stakeholders.
- Execute any other task relating to the divisions functions as required by supervisor.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
Diploma in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Human Resources, Banking, Law or other relevant qualification.
At least 3 years’ experience working Administration, Office Management or Secretarial role, Financial Data Capturing, administrative Support.
- Office Management, administration
- Analytical skills
- Report writing skills.
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer focus
- Creative and innovative
- Honesty and integrity
- Flexibility & Resilience
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Computer literacy
- Quality and action oriented and attention to detail
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with high confidential matters.
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.