Website Namibia Breweries
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To positively influence sales volumes of Namibia Breweries Limited’s (NBL) brands by regular contact, networking and motivation with customers in allocated area. Furthermore to support the Sponsorships & Events department as well as the distribution value chain in the allocated area. This role will also be responsible for identifying any possible commercial opportunities for NBL in the allocated area.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing with 2 years’ sales/marketing experience.
- Broad knowledge of Sales and Marketing
- A valid code B/BE driver’s license will be required.
- Indigenous language will be an added advantage
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Achieve budget sales target
- Asset care
- Execute Nambrew Sales Excellence Standards (SES)
- Sales Automation
- Partnership management
- Coordinate events to achieve brand objectives and customer satisfaction
- Execute volume driven events
- Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Achievement Orientation
- Innovation & Process Improvement
- Problem solving skills
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1342
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.