|Introduction||The main purpose of this position is to take responsibility for the timely and accurate processing and reconciliation of all company documents. This will involve managing the payment to supplier’s process for goods and services provided in accordance with company policies and procedures.|
|Specification||· Accurately reconcile creditors statements to creditors ledger/age analysis
· Following up and sorting out of outstanding queries monthly
· Maintaining a good relationship with suppliers and co-workers
· Ensure all creditors reconciliations are finished by the 20th of the month.
· Processing of invoices and credit notes where required
· Any other duties that may be required by management.
|Requirements||· Matric/Grade 12, with accounting as a subject
· At least 2 years’ experience in an accounting/creditor’s role
· Personal accountability and commitment
· A positive “can-do” attitude
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize and work effectively under pressure.
· Able to accept responsibility and be accountable for work standards.
· Outcomes-orientated, not simply task-orientated
· Ability to work in a team.
· A good working knowledge of Excel
· Experience in Kerridge will be an added advantage, nice to have.
To apply for this job please visit aps.com.na.