Website First National Bank Namibia
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To manage and grow a portfolio of mid revenue generating clients through identifying and promoting new business with a focus on growth, retention and service in order to generate the highest return on capital employed by managing a portfolio between 10-60 mil.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant 3 year Business / Commerce / Finance Degree
- Experience – 1-2 years Credit and 3 -4 years Relationship Management and Product Knowledge experience
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. Closing Date: 21 September 2020 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Oshakati, Namibia
- Revenue Growth (RM Mid-Touch)
- Personal Development
- People Management LoW2
- Administration (RM Mid-Touch)
- Business Growth and Sales (RM Mid-Touch)
- Reporting LoW2
- Risk and Compliance LoW2
- New Customer Acquisition LoW2
- Operational Strategy and Process LoW2
- Customer Experience and Satisfaction LoW2
- Relationship Management LoW2
- Customer Service Culture LoW2
- Cost Containment LoW2
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.