Website ABInBev Namibia
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Raw Materials Clerk- Packaging
The overall purpose of this position is to manage and control the issuing and receiving of stock from the warehouse whilst maintaining the required housekeeping and inventory control standards. To co-ordinate all brewing variables, i.e. raw materials, production volumes, malt extract, beer loss and M&P usages. To control inventory on all local and imported M&P’s, hops and cleaning chemicals for Brewhouse, Ferment and Filtration departments. To provide accurate and timeous management information to facilitate pro-active decision making to line management. To provide cellars stock levels to Planning.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Produce stock count and stock admin reports.
- Interact with Packaging, and Finance on stock movement.
- Liaise with Suppliers on stock issues and receipts.
- Work effectively in a team
- Document Control.
- Monitor costs and usages of Brewing, Ferment and filtration.
- Report and explain out of control costs.
- Report all variable costs to finance departments and line management.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual statistics like a clerk.
- Prepare archive of all usages and costs of various M&P’s and chemicals
- Reconcile and balance with various departments
- Do daily reconciliation with various departments, e.g. brewhouse, filtration, ferment and packaging.
- Report to Central Planning
- Report on cellars stock on a daily and weekly basis.
- Control and monitor M&P’s for brewing process.
- Planning, scheduling and procurement of M&P’s.
- Cost variance report on usages.
- Update all SYSPRO procurement administration
- Analyse and administer stock count information.
- Co-ordinate the movement of stock.
- Execute work in line with VPO Standards and guidelines
- Executing work in line with GEM Standards and guidelines
- Grade 12 / matriculation qualification
- Forklift license
- Tertiary qualification in Stock control/management would be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years experience in a Stock control environment.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Excellent knowledge of Stock Control processes.
- Analytical problem-solving ability.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Sound knowledge of the SYSPRO system
- Team player
- Even tempered
- Good Team player and the ability to work independently.
- Good customer ethics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to liaise with all levels in the organization.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills (negotiate with internal customers and external suppliers).
- Methodical, systematic and attention to detail, good administrator.
- Good numerical ability.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.