Website Paramount Healthcare Medical Aid Administrators CC
- Loading and capturing of new member applications, cancellations including any changes of membership details.
- Printing of membership certificates and membership cards.
- Daily emails, telephone calls and meeting with walk-in clients to assist with membership and contribution queries.
- Scanning and checking of membership correspondence.
- Sending out statement for groups paying via Debit Order.
- Team Orientated clerk
- High stress tolerance
- Positive and Friendly
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Fast Leaner.
- Honesty and integrity
- Problem solving abilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Relevant tertiary education.
- 1 – 2 years administration or customer service experience.
- High competence with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans, any other languages will be an advantage.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.