Website Namib Mills
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Carry out daily administrative functions and duties as described in the position’s key performance indicators. Responsible for the execution of administrative function within the department.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive orders timeously and accurately create a picking slip on the computer system.
- Ensure that all relevant details on invoices are correct.
- Ensure all prices are correct prior to processing.
- Print invoices to accompany goods.
- Ensure that picking slips, invoices, POD’s etc. are correctly received and filed.
- Receive POD’s & any shortages received claim by customer for processing.
- Receive claims – stock returned from trade/customer and generate credit notes.
- Prepare all necessary documentation per claim for approval by Management.
- Upon authorisation of management, process claims for credit note purposes.
- Update information in system with regards to damages/shortages received on a daily basis.
- Lease with Debtor Department on a daily basis.
- Keep daily GRV lists and claims up to date.
- Do daily POD scanning.
- Daily follow up on any outstanding POD’s.
- Report outstanding POD’s to Depot Manager on a daily basis.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF4) with 2 years experience in an administrative environment.
- Computer literate (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Accpac will be an advantage.
- Proficient in English (written & spoken).
- Willing to work after hours and weekends.
- Namibian Citizen.
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded (not larger than 2MB). Subject line for applications should be: Clerk: Administration (Katima) #387335
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com