Website Namib Mills
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure quality output by executing general tasks supporting all related operations and productions.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cleaning of premises:
• Ensure areas are cleaned at all times by sweeping, brushing and washing of facilities and machines.
• Cleans thoroughly and timeously according to schedule.
• Dilute cleaning material according to prescriptions / guidelines.
• Report faults and defects to the Foreman.
• Adhere to standard operating procedures.
• Carry out adhoc tasks as given by the Foreman / Supervisor.
• Work under supervision of the Production Foreman.
• Store and maintain brooms, rags, bins, etc. in such way that it does not need frequent replacement.
• Help to stack product on palettes where and when necessary.
• Clean toilets and Production office when on duty as per schedule.
• Will not leave the area at day end, without it being clean and tidy.
• Collect sweepings from the floor continually (put in sweeping bags) and empty bins regularly.
Prepares and serves refreshments:
• Prepares coffee/ tea, edibles.
• Serves refreshments.
• Cleans utensils.
• Maintain stock levels of cleaning materials.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
• Grade 10 with 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in English
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on public holidays
• Namibian citizen
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: (not larger than 2MB)
Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSBB002 – CLEANER (BREAD BAKERY)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered
NO HAND DELIVERED CV WILL BE ACCEPTED
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com