REPUBLIC OF NAMIBIA
Applications are awaited from suitably qualified persons interested in joining the Anti-Corruption Commission in its fight against corruption.
POST DESIGNATION: CLEANER 15
Number of posts: One
Duty station: Windhoek
Salary: N$35 777 – N$46 521
Benefits include: An annual bonus, pension benefits, housing subsidy/rental allowance subject to certain conditions, and participation in the Public Service Medical Aid Scheme.
Minimum requirements: None
Supplementary requirements: Grade 10 Certificate
Two (2) years experience in general cleaning
Main responsibilities: General daily cleaning of offices
Performing such other functions as may be assigned to him/her by any person superior on rank to him or her.
1. Applicants must be Namibian Citizens.
2. Security screening and integrity rating will be done in respect of all applicants.
3. Applicant with foreign qualifications must attach proof of evaluation of such qualification evaluated from the Namibian Qualification Authority (NQA).
4. Application must be made on form 156043 (obtainable from any government office) and the said application, accompanied by copies of the applicant’s-
○ Curriculum vitae containing comprehensive detail of work related experience and exposure; and
○ Educational qualifications and identity card. Incomplete applications or applicant who do not submit uncertified documents will not be considered and applicants not complying with the requirements of this paragraph will be disqualified, applications must be addressed to the Executive Director: Anti-Corruption Commission and must either be delivered at the office of the Anti-Corruption Commission, Corner of Mont Blanc and Groot Tiras Streets, Windhoek or mailed to PO Box 23137, Windhoek.
5. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
6. Previously disadvantaged persons and disabled people who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
7. No email or fax will be accepted
8. Any enquiry should be directed to Mr. M. Nakwafila or Ms M Nakulwa Tel. No: 061 4354000.
9. The closing date for applications is 4 June 2021