Website National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia Pty Ltd
Dusts off and polishes tables, window sills in allocated offices daily.
• Vacuum cleans all carpets in allocated areas twice a week or as directed by the Supervisor.
• Keeps all walls and doors free of dust and dirt at all times.
• Empties all dustbins regularly
• Cleans toilets, wash basins, floors, mirrors and replace / refill paper towel holders, toilet paper, air freshener and hand soap in all ablution facilities on a regular basis.
• Cleans and arranges the cafeteria, foyer and recreational areas on a daily basis.
• Washes and dries all cutlery, crockery, glasses and store them safely away soon after use.
• Ensures that water dispensers in allocated area of operation are filled with clean water and appropriate water glasses/ tumblers are readily available for users at all times.
• Cleans all windows in allocated area or office using window cleaning materials at least twice a monthly.
• Places glasses, crockery and cutlery in boardroom when necessary.
• Fills water jugs with cold water and place bottled water, soft drinks on boardroom tables.
Economic use of all allocated cleaning materials.
• Complies at all times with all policies and procedures including all safety and health procedures.
• Reports all losses and damages to the Supervisor.
• With guidance from the Supervisor, compiles and implements own annual Performance Agreement (PA)/Checklist according to set guidelines.
Within set timeframes, completes own annual Personal Development Plan (PDP) for review by the Supervisor.
• Attends approved developmental programmes and ensures that learning takes place in order to close any identified skills gaps within agreed timeframes.
• Updates job knowledge by keeping abreast with current regulations and accepted practices.
- Six months cleaning experience in a similar environment.
- GRADE 10
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.