Website Hangana Seafood
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Cashier – To effectively and efficiently manage the Point-of-Sale system to receive payment for goods sold in the Hangana Factory Fish Shop and to furthermore assist with customer queries, assist with end-of-day cash ups and any queries that may arise in reference to this.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role within a retail environment
- Experience in a Food Factory environment will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Seafood
- Maintain effective communication with customers, staff, and other parties.
- Understand the different types of Products and their prices including Products from other OPCOs.
- Assist with cross selling by suggesting additional/alternative Products.
- Actively pursue daily and monthly sales targets
- Ensure effective understanding of the Point-of-Sales software
- Ensure daily cash-ups are correct.
- Ensure relevant reports are up to date and accurate.
- Assist with Stocktake.
- Assist with keeping the Factory Fish Shop neat & clean.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Written and Verbal communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Conflict management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Networking skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.