Hangana Seafood Pty Ltd
Cash Book Clerk
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Administer the cash book function by reconciling bank statements, handling the company petty cash and user communication and operating tools to ensure the smooth running of operations in the finance department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 with minimum 3 Years’ experience as Cashbook/Creditors/Debtors Clerk
- Certificate in Finance will be an added advantage.
- Process bank statements on SAP
- Query any discrepancies on the bank statements
- Add or amend supplier banking details as requested and approved
- Park receipts on SAP to be posted by Senior Financial Accountant
- Bank cash received from sundry sales
- Obtain petty cash from the bank as requested and authorized
- Reconcile expense claim form with proof of purchase recieved from claimant
- Write Journals
- Coordinate and conduct lead schedules
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Numerical Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing
- Pro-active thinking
- Learning ability/continuous learning
- Stress tolerance/ resilience
- Problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.