Website Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Your dream job could be just a few clicks away. But first you need to build a candidate profile. Once your profile is created, navigate to the desired opportunity and apply.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To assist to build equity through profitable brand strategies for ND brands by doing groundwork i.e. brand, competitor and market work and analysis to enable the brands to consistently grow their brand value shares ahead of volume shares.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- B Degree in Marketing with 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Code B Driver’s license
- 3-year diploma in Marketing with FMCG-specific experience.
- Assist Manager Brands in achieving Target Brand Profitability
- Preparation & Evaluation of Marketing Activities
- Ensure Market Insight Leverage
- Understand consumer research and be a consumer champion for the business
- Assist in planning and execution of Portfolio & Brand Strategy
- Assist with and execute all innovation projects in co-operation with the Product Development Manager
- Manage assets and expenses
- Effectively build, manage, and maintain relationships with key external and internal stakeholders including but not limited to creative agencies, Company and Group stakeholders, and promotional companies.
- Assertive Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Planning and Organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service oriented
- High stress tolerance
- Analytical Ability
- Presentation Skills
- Effective Team Player
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1350
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.