First National Bank Holdings
Branch and Brand Merchandiser
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Experience – 1-3 years’ experience in a similar environment
Deliver customer service through adherence to quality service standards Build and maintain stakeholder relationships Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements and adhere to processes and procedures related to area of specialisation Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making Track, monitor and control all the in-branch and automatic teller machine merchandise campaign material that are displayed and ensure it is aligned to the merchandise standards Manage the merchandise collateral, delivery and distribution as per prescribed procedures Manage the merchandise collateral, delivery and distribution as per prescribed procedures Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to monitor merchandising campaign initiatives and execution according to quality requirements Identify and utilise opportunities to assess and improve own performance
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.