Hangana Seafood Pty Ltd
Assistant Quality Manager
Your dream job could be just a few clicks away. But first you need to build a candidate profile. Once your profile is created, navigate to the desired opportunity and apply.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Assistant Quality Manager is responsible for food safety, product quality, and product regulatory compliance for the manufacturing location and for driving a culture of continuous improvement in the area(s) of responsibility.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in food science / microbiology / fishery sciences / physiology / chemistry / production management / plant & animal sciences and or statistics.
- 2 or more years of QA experience with 3 or more years of QA Management experience within consumer products, specifically food and beverage.
- Advanced HACCP course
- Prior microbiology laboratory management and manufacturing line inspection experience
- Prior quality and food safety auditing experience
- Experience in writing of technical reports
- Administer the site prerequisite programs and Quality Management.
- Manage and assist with customer complaint investigations and feedback
- Ensure compliance and record keeping for all mandated quality checks, testing, sampling, and sanitation activities.
- Define job responsibilities within the department and institutionalize quality-related responsibilities outside the quality department through SOPs, standard work instructions, and by coordinating with other functional leaders
- Ensure that good industrial relations are applied in the department and that fairness prevails for the company as well as for the subordinates.
- Support investigation activities, utilizing root-cause and problem-solving methodologies, with regards to non-conformances, customer complaints and audit findings.
- Analyze, develop, and improve systems and associated processes to comply with requirements of regulatory agencies
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1501
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.