Website Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Your dream job could be just a few clicks away. But first, you need to build a candidate profile. Once your profile is created, navigate to the desired opportunity and apply.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assist drivers and pickers during the picking and loading of stock in the Dispatch area and to load and offload Namibia Dairies products and crates at outlets and pack in appointed storage areas as per individual customer requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years’ experience in an FMCG environment as a picker/packer
- 2-3 years’ experience in heavy duty transportation
- Prepare truck for loading i.e. Open doors of truck, clean truck etc.
- Pack items in truck without damaging them.
- Unload truck at destination and move products to customer’s appointed storage area.
- Pack product/s as required by customer or driver and load empty crates onto truck.
- Assist driver with receiving invoices when required i.e. receiving invoices when driver is not present or available.
- Assist driver with safekeeping of stock and truck.
- Assist driver with general spot checks on trucks.
- Assist with picking of orders according to picking slips.
- Maintain FIFO during picking of stock/orders.
- Handle all products as safely as possible to avoid damages
- Assure that picked stock adheres to ND quality standards
- Maintain housekeeping on trucks and coolers
- Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintain a high degree of internal and external customer satisfaction in area of responsibility
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Assertive communication
- Sound judgment skills
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1358
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.