Walvis Bay Stevedoring
Walvis Bay Stevedoring (Pty) Ltd, an equal opportunity employer, is looking for a suitably qualified Assistant Accountant to join its ranks as soon as possible. Based in Walvis Bay
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Grade 12
- Two to three (2 – 3) years working experience in an accounting environment
- Very good working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of accounting and costing principles
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent report-writing, communication, and IT skills.
- Sage 300 and PowerBI experience will be advantageous
The successful applicant should be an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills. They will be expected to support the finance and management team with routine clerical and accounting tasks.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- General accounting processing and bookkeeping
- Assisting with maintaining of systems and accounting practices
- Drafting financial reports
- Analysing operational costs and preparing job cost reports
- Assisting with budgets
- Monitoring compliance to internal controls;
- Controlling of fixed assets register
- Other ad hoc accounting and general office duties;
To apply for this job please visit bidvestnamibia.pnet.com.na.