Website Worker Freight Services
Worker Freight Services (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with offices located in Walvis Bay and Windhoek. The Company is looking for a suitably qualified Operations Administration for the operation based in Walvis Bay.
- FIA Compliance
- Stock reconciliation and reporting
- Preparation of operational dispatch documentation
- Filing of related documentation
- Compile monthly and weekly statistics
- Compiling invoices
- Ad hoc duties as might been required
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
- Grade 12
- 3-6 years administration experience;
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics industry
- Diploma in Accounting/Booking will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy, with a sound knowledge of Accpac Sage and Microsoft Office is required;
- Fluent bilingualism (English / Afrikaans) would be a distinct advantage;
- Namibian citizen
- Driver’s License
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
Kindly note that no email or paper documents will be accepted. Interested
Only shortlisted candidates with relevant supporting documents attached to their application will be contacted for interviews. Candidates from designated groups defined in the Affirmative Action Act (1998) are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit bidvestnamibia.pnet.com.na.