You will provide administrative support to DSD and Paediatric ART programs at National level. Support the implementation of activities as well as monitoring and evaluating activities on the Community Adolescent Treatment Supporter (CATS) program and Differentiated Service delivery model (DSD) at National level through the technical capacity building of MoHSS Program Managers. This role will include administrative support to CATS program, DSD and Teen Club requests and reports in accordance with the approved MoHSS work plans, as well as ensuring timely submission of such activity reports.
- Facilitate training and meeting requests.
- Ensure timely submissions of CATS and teen club meeting reports to the Ministry and CDC (COAG).
- Support regions with M&E tools and other documents as per request.
- Coordinate time sheets and monthly reports by regions implementing CATS program to ensure prompt payment of allowances.
- Work closely with Program Officers to ensure coordination of scale up and coordination of planning meetings.
- Assist the programs during in-service and other trainings.
- Ensure quality documentation and reporting within Teen Clubs and CATS throughout regions.
- Assist both National Pediatric and DSD program officers with office administration duties.
- Compile memos for the pediatric and DSD program areas.
- Organize meetings as requested by program officers and compile minutes for meetings conducted.
- Assist program officers with the distribution of supplies as per distribution plans.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the supervisors.
- National Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent similar qualification.
- At least 4 – 5 years’ experience in office administration, community development and/ or mobilisation programs.
- Experience working with children and adolescents essential.
- Familiarity with local HIV programs such as Differentiated Service Delivery models and in child and adolescent HIV/ ART programming, including community, peer-led interventions.
- Fluency in English and an ability to write reports, analyse and interpret data.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Ministry of Health and Social Services Systems and policies
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work independently and function as a member of a team to coordinate and support the program effectively.
- Adequate knowledge of monitoring & evaluation.
- Ability to work effectively in an evolving policy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com