Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd
FIXED TERM: CLERK ADMINISTRATION (WORKSHOP – WINDHOEK)
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the execution of all administrative functions within the department.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete scheduled activities on time and to acceptable standards.
- Ensure operation of office equipment.
- Produce required documentation on time.
- Develops and maintains a filing and retrieval systems.
- Respond timeously to requests, enquiries and complaints.
- Ensure accurate and timeous completion of timesheets and leave.
- On time and accurate clocking.
- Performing of additional work-related tasks as and when required and performing it to best of ability and according to company standards and procedures.
- Supervise assistant as per company procedure and apply “on the Job Training” for the cleaner.
- Creating Equipment according to a predetermined code list for Windhoek, Pasta, Otavi, Feedmaster and NPI. Generating monthly Service Schedule Worksheets – Windhoek, Pasta, Otavi and Feedmaster
- Creating new tasks for MSI (Maintenance Significant Items)
- Job card processing and capturing completed Job Cards
- Printing and distribution of Service Schedule Job Cards – Windhoek, Otavi and Feedmaster
- Generating and capturing Stocktake Sheets – Windhoek and Otavi
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Minimum Working Experience:
- 5 years’ experience an administrative environment Other:
- A technical background will be an added advantage;
- Computer literate with a good mastering of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Experience in Accpac will an added advantage;
- Typing skills will be an added advantage;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Namibian citizen
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com