Website Namibia Airports company
Purpose of this position:
To provide confidential secretarial and administrative support to the office of the Executive: Finance and Administration.
Job competencies include:
- Office management and administration duties
- Secretarial support services
- Reception duties (Office of the Executive: Finance and Administration)
- Diploma in Office Management and Technology or equivalent with three (3) years of secretarial administration and/clerical work involving frequent public contact.
- Secretarial and office management training is highly recommended
- Good knowledge of secretarial and office management and administration skills.
- Ability to maintain sound interpersonal relations.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Customer service orientation – responds promptly to customer needs and improve service.
- Good writing skills and communication skills.
- Analytical, decisive and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to act independently.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and be able to multi-task.
- Ability to handle the pressure of regular deadlines.
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm.
- Ethical conduct and high integrity.
- Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies.
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (including career path to date, and references), and non-returnable certified copies of qualifications, certificates, transcripts and identity document should be forwarded to:
Namibia Airports Company
Windhoek Head Office, 154 Independence Avenue
5th Floor, Sanlam Centre
P O Box 23061, Windhoek
Telephone number: (061) 295 5000/5140
To apply for this job please visit www.airports.com.na.