Website Dimension Data Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Provides administrative support in the collections process. Prepares outstanding accounts reports and gathers credit and/or reference information. Maintains database by entering, updating, and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports. Assists in resolution of outstanding invoice problems from past due accounts. Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection resources. May place calls or send messages to those with unresolved issues.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 2 year Certificate in Accounting, with 2-3 years experience in Accounts Payable; OR
- Grade 12 with 5 years experience in more than one relevant job in Accounts
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Accurate capture invoices in the accounting system in order to effect payment on time.
- Ensure invoices are properly authorized in accordance with the level of authority and allocate it to the correct supplier & general ledger account on a daily basis.
- Check and mathch invoices against orders.
- Process payments of one time vendor invoices and vendors/ creditors.
- Attend to related queries accurately and on time.
- Ensure reconciled items are cleared timeously.
- Ensure compliance of payments documentation as per requirements.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Maintain proper record keeping and filing of all records.
- Provide professional customer services.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Planning & Organizing
- Effective Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail & Accuracy
- Result orientated and able to work in a team
- Continuous learning
To apply for this job email your details to Namibia.HR@dimensiondata.com