Access Control Clerk
To provide effective and efficient access control related administrative support to the Security Department.
- Issuing access cards to all employees, contactors and guests on the relevant systems
- Ensure that all employees, contractors, suppliers and/or visitors entering the mine are authorized to enter the property
- Safeguard confidential employee records
- Assist with extracting of reports during non-confidential investigations
- Maintain a manual and computerised filing system
- Report any suspicious activities to the Senior Security Officer for further investigation
- Ensure that no physical item exit the mine property without the necessary authorizing documentation
- Ensure effective and efficient management of access control activities and services
- Assist in the random alcohol and drug testing of personnel
- Keep all access control documentation updated
- Provide assistance to the Security Administrative Officer as and when needed
Health, Safety and Environmental.
- Ensure compliance to all B2Gold Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment and keeping the assigned work area clean and tidy
- Complete site and area specific inductions
- Complete Core Safety training modules which include but are not limited to: HIRA, JSA, Pre-Task Risk Assessments etc.
- Grade 12 NQF Level 3
- Minimum two (2) years’ working experience in an administrative environment
- Proven Security / Policing experience or background will serve as advantage
- Code BE driver’s license
To apply for this job please visit b2gold.ci.hr.