- The Operator assists the Plant Supervisor the ensure the smooth running of the Terminal through the effective, safe and efficient loading, off-loading, customer own collection and warehouse duties are carried out according to NAMCOR standards, rules and regulations.
- Terminal Operations Efficiency ,uses checklist to check meter totalizer to ensure everything is in working condition.
- Prints out reconciliation sheet and provides it to the Dispatch Assistant.
- Loading Reviews purchase orders on a daily basis and plans the day accordingly. Ensures that Trucks are available for loading and Issues safe loading pass for the Trucks to ensure Trucks are safe for loading the product before entering the terminal.
- Off-loading before off-loading, checks tanks on the gauge to ensure the correct volumes are filled in the appropriate tank cars.
- Depot Operations Efficienciency.
- Customer Own collection (COC) loading customer own collection trucks.
- Personal effective and competency develeopment.
- Lubricant Warehouse ( Receives stock and packs into warehouse).
3 years experience in experience in the petroleum industry.
Must be able to do heavy lifting, walking up and down ladders, stairs, good hand-eye coordination, good hearing, vision, carrying tools and equipment and down ladders, stairs, comfortable with heights.
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.