Opportunity | Duty Description
C360, Namibia’s leading provider of SALES AMPLIFICATION solutions invites suitably experienced and qualified candidates to join our Trade Execution Team as Merchandisers.
- Daily in-store merchandising against agreed trade execution standards and forward share objectives
- Building and maintenance of point of sale and free standing units (POS / FSU)
- Planogram compliance
- Follow up and control of EDI orders.
- Merchandise to planogram and rotate warehouse stock in line with FIFO stock rotation principles
- Provide order delivery feedback to ensure high class demand chain service levels are achieved and maintained
- Control promotional assets and equipment in store
- Liaise with supervisors, management and client representatives to ensure trade execution excellence.
- Check stock shelf-life parameters on delivery.
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures, SOP’s and methods
- Comply with Health, Safety & Hygiene stipulations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Grade 12
- 2 (two) years’ relevant experience in merchandising or Field sales in the FMCG environment
- Computer literate
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged females
- Motivated self-starter
- Confident, hardworking employee to meet high performance standards
- Good communication skills
- Honest & Trustworthy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org