Website Namib Poultry Industries
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform tasks generally associated with the position.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure area is cleaned at all times by sweeping, brushing and washing of facilities and machines
• Cleans thoroughly and timeously as assigned by superior
• Reports faults and defects to the superior
• Carry out ad hoc tasks as given by the superior
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETANCIES
• Grade 10 (NQF 2) with 2 years relevant experience compulsory
• Proficient in English, being bilingual will be highly advantageous
• Namibian citizen
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on public holidays
The company offers a competitive salary and market related employee benefits.
Candidates who qualify for above position, should send a short CV to the HR department.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS, NO DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
To apply for this job email your details to HRWages@npi.com.na