Website Project HOPE
- Conduct mapping of DREAMS supported schools
- Support the entry process to new schools
- Conduct in school sensitization workshops to increase awareness about DREAMS
- Support mobilization of AGYW including learner’s workshops for DREAMS programming
- Facilitate dialogue to promote HIV/SRH/GBV discussions amongst young people, teachers and parents
- Conduct PP_PREV sessions including screening for DREAMS eligibility and conducting HIV prevention education
- Assists Community care workers and mentor them in school and community safe spaces respectively and maintain the smooth running of all safe spaces at school level.
- Coordinate with DREAMS multidisciplinary team and other key stakeholders for the delivery of age and risk appropriate services directly or through referrals
- Support the conduct of school based GBV prevention intervention (IMPower)
- Ensure beneficiaries have anonymous ways of reporting complaints or violation of individual rights
- Provide counselling to AGYW who are having psychological and social issues. Including one on one sessions.
- Educate AGYW on issues related to gender base violence, intimate partner violence and promote gender equality.
- Compile and submit monthly narrative reports
- Timeously report to the relevant manager any concerns that prevent or undermine the effective implementation of project activities at one or more schools
- Any other work-related activities assigned by the line manager.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
- University degree in Psychology or related fields;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in working with children/young people and community mobilization;
- Possess excellent mentoring, training and facilitation skills;
- Proven technical knowledge and skills in the field of counselling, HIV prevention, gender equality and understanding of the Child Care and Protection Bill (2015) will be an added advantage;
- Proven ability to work as part of a team;
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Must be familiar with the arear applying for, and must able to speak and understand Silozi
- Good computer skills; and
- Hold a valid Code BE Driving license
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
SUBJECT LINE FOR APPLICATION SHOULD BE: ASSISTANT COACH AND DUTY STATION. ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH THIS SUBJECT WILL BE CONSIDERED.
NO HAND DELIVERED CV’S WILL BE ACCEPTED. NOTE ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com