- Prevent and deter illegal and inappropriate actions;
- Maintaining high visibility;
- Observe and report signs of crime, fire and disorder;
- Day to day security check-ups on the premises;
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working order
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Communication skills;
- Must be able to work in a team;
- Must have clean criminal record;
- Good at following instructions as given by the management;
- Available for weekend standby;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Trustco Group supports employees maintaining a healthy lifestyle, therefore preference will be given to applicants with a healthy BMI.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 10 Certificate;
- Basic security guard training;
- 3 years’ experience in Security industry;
- Must be in good health;
- A minimum requirement to be considered as a possible shortlisted candidate for the vacant positions will be that the applicants must successfully pass the “Trustco Group Annual Integrated Reports Test” which will consist of multiple-choice questions from the annual reports of the group spanning a period of the past four (4) years.
To be called a Trustconian is to be bestowed a title of honour. It’s worn proudly by those who are committed to the Trustco brand and culture. As Trustconians we know that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty and that a person’s word should be as good as his bond. Trustconians are provided with the opportunity to be part of a family, not just a company, and we are obligated and required to drive Trustco and Namibia forward in our own, revolutionary, way.
Only CVs with attached certified copies as proof of qualifications will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and no CVs or attached documentation shall be returned.
Preference will be given to Namibian citizens. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit tgh.na.