Website Namib Poultry
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform general day to day tasks associated with the department.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick of mortalities.
- Check water pressure and water levels.
- Check and set feeder line levels.
- Cleaning shower blocks and canteen.
- Pick up of feed.
- Take out wet litter.
- Check on cooling nozzles and pumps.
- Cleaning of generator room and engine.
- Assist with vaccination and medication.
- Removal of catch mass.
- Prepare houses for catching, manure and washing teams.
- Apply acid in waterlines to flush.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks associated with the position and given by the superior.
- Cleaning of Sites
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Grade 10 (NQF level 2)
- Two (2) years working experience compulsory.
- Namibian citizen.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be advantageous.
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on public holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org