Website Namib Poultry Industries
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform general tasks associated with the department.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collect mortalities.
• Cleaning inside and outside of chicken houses.
• House preparation before placement.
• Responsible for the prevention of diseases.
• General ground maintenance.
• Carry out ad hoc tasks associated with the department
• Carry out reasonable ad hoc tasks as given by the superior.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES
• Grade 12 (NQF 4) or Grade 10 (NQF 2)
• Two (2) years working experience in a Bio-Security environment will be advantageous
• Namibian citizen
• Proficient in English, being bilingual will be advantageous
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime, and on public holidays
The company offers a competitive salary and market-related employee benefits.
Candidates who qualify for the above position should send a short CV to the HR department.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS, NO DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
To apply for this job email your details to HRwages@npi.com.na