Website Namib Poultry Industries Pty Ltd
3x General Labourers needed.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform general day-to-day tasks associated with the department.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pick of mortalities.
• Check the water pressure and water levels.
• Check and set feeder line levels.
• Cleaning shower blocks and canteen.
• Pick up of feed.
• Take out wet litter.
• Check on cooling nozzles and pumps.
• Cleaning of generator room and engine.
• Assist with vaccination and medication.
• Removal of catch mass.
• Prepare houses for catching, manure, and washing teams.
• Apply acid in waterlines to flush.
• Carry out ad hoc tasks associated with the position and given by the superior.
• Cleaning of Sites
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES
• Grade 10 (NQF level 2)
• Two (2) years of working experience compulsory.
• Namibian citizen.
• Proficient in English, being bilingual will be advantageous.
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime, and on public holidays.
The company offers a competitive salary and market-related employee benefits.
Candidates who qualify for the above position should send a short CV to the HR department.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS, NO DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
To apply for this job email your details to HRwages@npi.com.na