Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd
3X GENERAL LABOURERS (PACKAGING)
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure quality output by executing general tasks supporting all related operations and productions.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the correct packing material is used.
- Check the print quality of packets and boxes.
- Must inform the Operator if printing is not good.
- Check the quality of the products in the packets or bags.
- Inform the Operator if the quality of the products is not good.
- Must check the packets and bags are sealed properly.
- Check and ensure the date print on the packets or bags is correct and on the right place.
- Inform the Operator if the print quality is not good on the product firm and or boxes.
Cleaning of premises:
- Ensure area is cleaned at all times by sweeping, brushing and washing of facilities and machines.
- Cleans thoroughly and timeously according to schedules.
- Reports faults and defects to the Foreman / Supervisor.
- Overall responsible for the packing, loading, off-loading and carrying of products.
- Assist with preparations for fumigation purposes.
- Carry out adhoc tasks as given by the Foreman / Supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 10 with 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in English
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on public holidays
- Namibian citizen
- Well disciplined
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com