Website Bokomo Namibia
- Execute sales objectives against agreed standards.
- Accurate and timeous sales order capture and administration.
- EDI orders to be checked, processed and verified. Elevate problems immediately to Sales Operations Manager.
- Verification of Pricing, Deals and Blocking of Orders. Communicate pricing issues to relevant Key Account parties and follow up on resolution before cut off that same day.
- Responsible to close all open orders after invoicing.
- Tele-selling of new products and offering of alternatives to out of stock products.
- Telesales; call customers allocated or not allocated to Reps to get their orders on scheduled order days and capture their orders.
- Follow up on Orders.
- Verification of Control Sheet and Orders processed.
- Handling of customer queries and processing of complaints.
- Responsible for control of Claim bags and Seals.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
- Grade 12 and at least two (2) years’ experience in Administration or Telesales in the FMCG environment
- Good communications skills
- Computer literate
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
- SAP experience will be an added advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org