Website Nedbank Namibia Limited
To increase client base by selling financial services products to clients to achieve Nedbank’s strategic goals. Providing operational support to Personal Banker including assistance with risk management of client portfolio
- Providing operational support to Personal Banker including assistance with risk management of client portfolio
- Attending to all routine and administration matters relevant to a portfolio of clients
- Ensure that clients are kept up to date with bank related changes influencing them
- Understand and is able to market transactional product as well as identify cross-sell opportunities and prompt Banker to pursue through effective updating and monitoring of client portfolio.
- Grade 12 (25 points) original certified copy and/or a Diploma or Degree in Finance
- 2 – 3 years in a customer service and/or sales environment, in a financial institution
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Sound experience in all aspects of sales administration and banking in general
- Understanding of banking environment ( products, processes systems and mechanism)
- Must be customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a high degree of self-confidence, be able to work independently and must be a self-starter
- Code of Conduct
(Affirmative Action Candidates are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit nedbanknam.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.