Website Coca-Cola Namibia Bottling Company
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa requires the services of two Quality Controllers, reporting to the production Team Leader. The Quality Controllers will be required to perform a systemic roll to ensure that the bottling process meets the CCBA product and packaging quality requirements.
Conduct online tests on finished products
• Isolate non-conforming products
• Conduct inspection on packaging materials during production
• Release syrup
• Date coding monitoring
• Monitor cleaning and sanitation
• Adhere to record-keeping as per ISO 9001:2015
• Maintain Housekeeping
• Maintain Health and Safety standards as per KORE requirements (The Company’s health, safety, environment, and quality system).
National Diploma in Food Science or related
• Minimum two (2) years experience as a quality controller
• Good process knowledge preferably in a bottling environment
• Problem-solving and analysis skills
• Result and execution driven
• Resilient and energetic
• Sound understanding of statistical process control
• Sound understanding and knowledge of production and quality processes
• Sound understanding of water treatment and wastewater treatment processes.
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.