Afritin Uis Mining
2x Plant Operators
- Responsible for the operation of the processing plant as per standard operating procedures.
- Continuous inspection and monitoring of equipment to prevent malfunctioning of all associated equipment.
- Assisting all operators in tasks where necessary or at areas designated by the senior personnel.
- Provide assistance according to own level/area of competence and in accordance with company policies to the supervisor and co-workers when instructed or during the absence of the responsible person, to ensure achievement of functional objectives.
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies, and health/safety guidelines.
- Conduct risk assessments when performing routine tasks.
- Perform cleaning, and general housekeeping activities and assist with the execution of preparation for maintenance, safely, to achieve the section’s targets.
- Minimum 20 points from Grade 12.
- A tertiary qualification/on-the-job training relevant to the mining industry would be advantageous.
- Mining industry experience would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Dense Medium Separation (DMS), crushing, dewatering, and gravity separation processes would be advantageous.
Uis residents and persons from previously disadvantaged designated groups will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org