Website Bokomo Namibia
- Execute sales objectives against agreed QDVP5 standards.
- Daily in store merchandising against agreed sales objectives, promotions and forward share objectives (Displays, gondola’s and forward share).
- Execute catalogue stock counts for orders to be placed. Follow up and control of EDI order execution.
- Merchandise to planogram and rotate warehouse and in store stock in line with FIFO stock rotation principles.
- Timeous weekly claims preparation and processing in line with agreed returns policy and targets for approval and sign off by sales representative / Area Sales Manager.
- Support stock receipts and offloading and review delivery against placed orders. Check stock shelf life parameters on delivery.
- Provide order delivery feedback to ensure world class demand chain service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Communicate proactively with Store Managers and Staff as well as Sales Representative /Tele-Ordering to ensure high customer service levels.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
- Grade 12 and at least one (1) year experience in Merchandising or Field Sales in the FMCG environment.
- Good communications skills.
To apply for this job email your details to HRNamibia@bokomonamibia.com.na