Website Namib Poultry
Namib Poultry (Pty) Ltd is a fully integrated broiler production operation established in 2012 and situated 30 km north of Windhoek on the A1 Highway on the farm Klein Okapuka.
Namib Poultry (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with the following vacancy available at our state-of-the-art Processing Plant. Interested and suitably qualified candidates as well as candidates from the designated groups are invited to apply.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform general tasks associated with the Quality Assurance department.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Testing of instruments – scales and thermometers
- Coordinate shelf life evaluation
- Complete WIP (Within Progress) and final product inspections
- Compliance to expiry dates (inner and outercase)
- Control loading truck temperatures
- Carry out ad hoc tasks associated within the Quality Assurance department and given by superiors.
- Report faults and defects to supervisor
Cleaning of Premises
- Cleans thoroughly and timeously according to schedule
- Ensure area is always cleaned by sweeping, brushing and washing off
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETANCIES
- Grade 12 (NQF 4) or Grade 10 (NQF 2).
- Minimum Working Experience: 2 years relevant working experience
- Namibian citizen.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be advantageous.
- Must be willing and able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on Sundays and public holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com