Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd
2x General Workers
Excellent career opportunities exist for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned positions at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd, in Katima Mulilo.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure quality output by executing general tasks like, cleaning of depot, assist with the packing of products and loading /off-loading of trucks.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure efficient handling of cargo and loading of trucks.
- Keep premises clean by sweeping, brushing and washing of facilities.
- Packing of products according to standards.
- Responsible for the picking and loading of products to be dispatched.
- Load and unload truck at customer according to Truck Drivers instructions.
- Load according to delivery schedule.
- Ensure that products are secured on trucks.
- Reports any faults and defects to the Supervisor / Manager.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as given by the Supervisor / Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF4) OR Grade 10 (NQF2) with 3 – 5 years’ experience.
- Willing to work long hours, weekends & overtime.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Namibian Citizenship.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: email@example.com (not larger than 2MB)
Subject line for applications should be:
GENERAL LABOURER (DISTR. BAKERY KATIMA).
Only applications with this subject line will be considered
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org