PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the safe transporting and delivering of goods, nationally and internationally.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The safekeeping of vehicle and stock until delivered to clients.
- Receive, safekeeping and return of POD’s to the company.
- Ensure vehicle is mechanical sound and vehicle inspection report is completed.
- Maintain vehicle according to laid down procedures and instructions.
- Responsible for the completion of trip sheets and load expense sheets.
- Responsible for the return of all documentation to the supervisor.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF4) with 2 years’ experience in heavy vehicle driving OR Grade 10 (NQF2) with 5 years’ experienceValid code CE Driver’s License.
- Valid code CE Driver’s License.
- Must have a valid GP.
- Valid Namibian Passport.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Willing to work after hours and weekends.
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer.
The Company offers in return a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded (not larger than 2MB). Subject line for applications should be: DRIVER: HEAVY VEHICLE #389545. Only applications with this subject line will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com