Namib Mills Limited
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the safe transporting and delivery of goods, nationally and internationally.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- •The safekeeping of vehicle and stock until delivered to clients.
- •Receive, safekeeping, and return of POD’s to the company.
- •Ensure vehicle is mechanically sound and vehicle inspection report is completed.
- •Maintain vehicle according to laid down procedures and instructions.
- •Responsible for the completion of trip sheets and load expense sheets.
- •Responsible for the return of all documentation to the supervisor.
- •Adhere to company policies and procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- •Grade 12 (NQF4) with 2 years experience in heavy vehicle driving OR Grade 10 (NQF2) with 5 years’ experience
- Valid code CE Driver’s License.
- •Valid code CE Driver’s License.
- •Must have a valid GP.
- •Valid Namibian Passport.
- •Proficient in written and spoken English.
- •Willing to work after hours and weekends.
- •Namibian Citizen
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org