|Introduction||The Branch Administrator and Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to sell the organization’s services and products, perpetually finding unique ways to engage and increase audience size and clients. To build relations and an understanding of the customer’s needs. The Branch Administrator and Sales Representative is responsible for managing clients at a local level and should focus on the importance of excellent communication and presentation skills, and self-motivation. To promote and sell all products through providing information to current and potential customers through a variety of means, to contribute and build towards the profitability of the company.|
|Job Functions||Mainly the selling of products and the overall management of the administrative duties of the branch.|
|Specification||• Meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Delivering good customer service and overseeing customer queries
• Do customer visits
• Delivering quality products
• Do counter sales
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from customers.
• Serve cash customers
• Finalising claims
• Customer credit refunds
• Meet deadlines
• Do weekly planning and give monthly feedback to the company owner
• Working together with the team and assisting colleagues where necessary with clear communication and in a friendly manner.
• Administration, filing, and archiving
• Warehousing and stock management
• Adhere to all policies and procedures of the company and the Namibian Law.
|Requirements||• Grade 12 plus 2 years sales experience.
• Fully Computer Literate in MS Office 2013, Multi, Impact, and Pastel.
• Valid Namibian Driver’s License.
• Bilingual with fluency and proficiency in both Afrikaans and English.
• Planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Good Interpersonal, communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
• Good organizational and planning skills.
• Work in a holistic approach in a team.
• Follow the policies and procedures of the company.
• Change management.
• Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
• Professional knowledge to meet goals and objectives.
• Critical thinking ability.
• Financial monitoring & analytical skills.
• Decision making & problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit aps.com.na.