3x Filter Operator Assistants
3x Screening Attendants
3x TSF Operator Assistants
3x Mill Operator Assistants
3x Flotation Operator Assistants
3x Jaw Crusher Attendants
3x Cone Crusher Attendant
- Attend safe shift starts at the beginning if every shift.
- Report all unsafe conditions and near misses.
- Assist in performing daily housekeeping in area.
- Assist with LOTOTO on all equipment when required.
- Assist with proper shift handover at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Be actively involved in equipment and production on shift in the relevant area of responsibility.
- Assist by ensuring that production targets are met per shift/ daily/weekly/monthly.
- Assist by ensuring that there are no production delays during start-up and shut down of plant.
- Assist with operating the relevant section within the set parameters and instructions.
- Report all deviations in process flow to the Shift Supervisor.
- Ensure recording of process/equipment adjustments on plant log sheet.
- Ensure pro-active thinking when doing adjustments or controlling the ore process flow.
- Ensure that work requests or reporting systems is used for reporting defects and breakdowns.
- Adhere to all OHSE related standards, practices, policies, rules, regulations, and Statutory compliance.
- Grade 10, with minimum two (2) years’ work experience in chemical / metallurgical processing plant, and associated support systems.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must have a code BE drivers’ license.
- Experience with Flotation.
Don’t hesitate to contact Mrs. J Desai Phone #: 067231026 for more information and clarity.